Monday, August 11, 2008

Day 1 Week 1 Project You

I just finished my first day on Project You and I thought cardio wasn't too bad.. not too hard but I bet the next level will be pretty much up tempo so I am looking forward to the next level already lol but I'll follow it to plan. The Upper Body Abs routine is a killer though! I can feel the blood rushing in my arms right now. Then again my Upper Body is so weak that it's not surprising...
Anyways... I was apparently supposed to do lower body and not upper body lol but I'll just switch it up tomorrow... it's no biggy.
I'm on Fast-Track for 2 weeks meaning it's a meal plan of 2 meals of protein shakes with berries and 2 meals of 2 green veggies and one kind of protein.
This week I decided to do it like this:

Breakfast: (6AM)
Protein Shake (1 scoop vanilla whey protein, 1 cup skim milk, 3/4 cups mixed berries)

Snack : (9AM)
1/2 cup cottage cheese with 1 cup cucumber

Lunch: (12PM)
4 slices of deli turkey, 1 cup celery, 1 cup cucumbers

Dinner: (4PM)
Protein Shake (1 scoop vanilla whey protein, 1 cup skim milk, 3/4 cups mixed berries)

If you calculated that, it isn't very caloric for a meal plan but keep in mind it's not like that for the whole program (else I'd be starving myself lol) It's a 2 week fast track and then it's 4 weeks at 1500 calories daily. I think I'll succeed with this.
Now I am trying to figure out what I should treat myself to when I reach my second goal of 199.9lbs...I got myself a stunning haircut for attaining the first one...(speaking of which, I'll post a picture at the bottom)and now for my second goal, what should I get myself??? If you have any ideas, let me know. I don'T want to give myself a food reward... so please discard that thought! It will have to be something nice...like maybe whitening trays for my teeth.. hmm maybe... that would be an idea, right? and If I attain it before I go on vacation, maybe I'll treat myself to something in Quebec city... maybe.. I think that may be nice... anyways.. I'm rambling.
I had so many double-takes because of my new hairstyle... it highlights my weightloss very well!!! :)

No comments: