Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Project You Day 2 Week 1

Just finished my second day of getting back on track.. well at least the working out part of it.. it's only 6:30AM lol I'm pretty happy with my weigh-in this morning. Lost 4.6lbs of those 6lbs gained.. but upon recalculating, I had gained another 3.2lbs camping so I am close to getting back to my last recorded 203.7lbs. I am currently at 209.2lbs so another 5.5lbs to go until I'm back to it. Not too bad.. I think it won't be long as most of this weight gain is likely water retention. I was eating pretty bad = high sodium foods while on trip and I think this might have caused most of the gain because losing 4.6lbs in one day can only account for that i think.
The food is fantastic, though I think I'll try to see if Gazpacho is any tastier warmed up. I might actually prefer it on the warm side, we'll see :) The Breakfast Burrito is phenomenal and the Baked potato with ricotta is less than I expected but still pretty good! :) I forget Ricotta doesn't really taste all that much like cheese lol. oh.. i actually forgot the parmesan!!! I think it will be better tonight then. lol
My first day back at work today and I can only say that I wish my vacation was longer... it really feels nice not to think of anything for once... School starts next week... I have courses on Tuesday and Wednesdays so those are the days I'll have to do my workout in the morning or else I won'T be able to fit it in elsewhere. I still want to have a habit of exercising in the morning anyway.
Alright, I'm going to go lie down before I go back to work. I have a feeling this will be a crazy day!!!

No comments: