Monday, September 8, 2008

This is not working for me.

I think I have an aversion to Kathy Smith's program or something. Been having a really hard time staying on track with her program and it's just not working for me. I think I may create my own program with her stuff just so I can keep myself active. Like maybe have it
Mondays : Cardio,
Tuesdays, 1hour Strenght
Wednesdays: Pilates, Yoga
Thursdays: Cardio
Fridays: 1 hour Strenght
Saturdays: Pilates, Yoga
Sundays: Off day
I dunno what's up with me but it's just not cutting it for me. I'm too tired when I wake up to follow through so I end up eating breakfast and going to sleep. It is possible I am starting to get sick but I don't want to convince myself of that. I will need to find something or else. I think the cardio will have to be something else than her cardio sessions because it's not cutting it for me either.. I don't really enjoy her cardio workout. I really enjoyed Debbie's Slim in 6 but I guess Project You, I feel really differently about it at this stage in my life.. possibily because it's not hard enough (the strenght training is but not the cardio) and I need a bigger push than that. That said, cardio will likely be eliptical trainer while I watch TV or something....or maybe even Wii Fit runs because I love them.
Food wise, I am doing fantastic! :D The diet is great! I find myself excited about every new week! :)
This week, we have:
Breakfast:
1 cup bluberries,
1 chocolate espresso waffle with syrup.

Snack 1:
2 light yogurts

Lunch:
1 greek salad, homemade :)

Snack 2:
1 small pear

Dinner:
Chicken breast
zucchini sauté recipe
5 baby carrots,
1 fruit popcycle.

yay! I'm so happy about it lol

No comments: