Friday, January 2, 2009

New Day and New Life.

I realize it's been quite awhile since I last posted. I seriously made a big mistake when I decided to undertake full-time work and full-time studies and wasn't able to keep up with both of my lives. I had no time for anything, let alone for exercise, healthy eating and myself. I wasn't treating myself right and am sad to report I am up to 238lbs as of this morning. Thing is, my new years resolution is to embrace a healthier lifestyle once again. So this morning, I popped in one of Debbie Siebers Slim Series (Tone it Up!) and tried to keep up with her. My legs feel like jello and my arms are not feeling any different than my legs. lol I'll keep using Debbie Siebers Slim Series in hope to see my weight and inches go down once again. I realize I am not happy with where I am right now. It's pretty close to my heaviest (being 250lbs) and I really don't want to beat my heaviest weight...not now, not ever.
I think what woke me up was when a couple of weeks prior to my birthday I ended up in a hospital with a kidney stone, a sign of me overworking my body and not treating it right. I couldn'T cope with full-time work and full-time studies and felt this is just not working for me. I need to prioritize and it came down to two things, my studies and my health. So I stopped working. Times will be tough with money so I won't be able to follow specific meal plans like I used to but I will still be recording my food in Sparks People (I think I'm LadyLions in that site). Though I am following a BeachBody Program, since it is so focused on USA I will not be recording my workouts in WOWY but will keep on blogging them in here.
So My first Program is the Upper-Body Torso Program which I believe it flawed. I did so much lower Body workout in Tone it Up it left me wondering, why it was called Upper-Body Program lol but you know what? I enjoyed being on the move. and I am looking forward to seeing the numbers on my scale go down!
Exercise Done, now it's time to plan out my meals of today.

No comments: