Monday, January 5, 2009

Ouchies! I did it!

okay so I am not even going to pretend to be surprised that my weight went up by 1.3lbs today. I ate Chinese food last night and I am only to blame for my own downfall. I haven't given up though. I knew clearing off bad food would be hard on me this time around but I will achieve it sooner than later. I just need to stick to the meals I plan out for myself. Anyways, this morning I really didn't feel up to working out but I pushed play anyway. I was thinking I have to and if I do it now, it will be out of the way. So I did it and I put whatever I could into it... think I am doing slightly better than my first time doing Tone it Up. It was still very hard and my shirt is drenched in sweat but I managed to do most of the workout in sync with Debbie and her two "students". I am looking forward to Cool it Off tomorrow.
so Ends up I was right, I'll be finishing my driving courses this week, but I am thinking that she may ask me to buy a few more lessons because I am not sure I'll get all Bs by Friday (B being meeting required skills to drive). I have a driving lesson tomorrow from 2:00- 3:30 and she'll drop me off at school, one on Thursday in the morning from 11:00-12:30 and one on Friday from 10:30-11:30. It will be nice to get that out of the way before I get too enthralled into school stuff. I finished Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire last night and am about to start Harry Potter and the Orders of the Phoenix. I am taking my last day off easy and tomorrow is my first day back at school...

No comments: