Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tired, Fatigué, But I'm still here

Okay, so despite the fact I thought I'd have more time on my hands now that I no longer work, I was mistaken. I read elaborate papers almost non-stop and write projects! The bus strike is not over yet so I try to sneak in exercise whenever I can.
15 minute elliptical trainer in the morning (I'd do more but my joints can't really handle much more right now at my heavy weight) plus I'm out of breath. I'll work my way up eventually
cross-country skiing every weekend, at least one run per week.
swimming laps (I'm down to 30 laps as of tonight) I'd like to do this more than once a week, but truth is, with the bus strike I have been relying on Meli to go with me and it haven't gone every week. But we've done pretty good.
Snowshoeing. I have to admit I haven't gone yet this season but I am going with Meli this Sunday. Alex hasn't been too interested in this so far this season, he wants to spend his time on skis instead. I find skiing fun but snowshoeing works out a different muscle group and am looking forward to using them this Sunday :)

diet is not too bad. I'm going to start some pill Alex decided to get me with great reviews from his friends and hope this thing works out for me too. I'll keep you posted. I haven't weighed myself in weeks so I can'T report any progress, I don't really know if I am progressing or gaining or right where I left last time. I'll weigh myself again tomorrow.

No comments: