Thursday, July 24, 2008

First Blog - Week 5 Day 4






















I have to admit that Drtchrisdavis interested me in this type of blogging. As soon as I saw his blog, I told myself, I can do this too! A little bit og insite about what I am doing to lose weight. I am doign a program called Slim in 6 from Beachbody and I find it to be quite intense. As if that's not crazy enough, I add the odd 30 min workout from Slim Series Express (information will be added as an aside in Blog main page).
The first week I lost a relatively large amount of weight (was following the 6-Day Slim Down plan) with 7lbs total lost in one week. But the progress with Week 2, 3 and 4 have been more progressive. Lost a total of 13.2 lbs in 4 weeks and a half and am looking forward to my official weigh-ins every Sunday (I weigh in daily with my Wii Fit but only really make it official on Sundays because weight tends to fluctuate a lot)
I injured myself last week doing a push up and had to lay off my wrist for a few days so i substituted most of the moves that put pressure on my wrists to ones that worked the same muscle groups without the pressure. Was working fine and my wrist is better but last night, as I was starting my workout, I pulled something in the back of my leg (behind my knee) It felt like an elastic band breaking. It didn't hurt at the time, but I figured I am high on adrenaline so if I damaged it I'll feel it later, so best to lay off of it. I iced it up and sure enough, it started hurting me not too long after. I think I'll just give it a few days to recover since it's not hurting entirely all that much today but I am better safe than sorry. Continuing with my diet though.
So far, weightloss journey is going great! I can only hope it will keep on going great with this latest injury.
The goal was to look great in my Bridesmaid's dress for my brother's wedding on August 8th but with the success I have had so far, I bought the Slim Series to keep on going and keep on losing weight and look great! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your weight loss is inspiring!! I see you almost everyday and see it coming off.

~Catherine