Sunday, July 27, 2008

Week 5 Day 7


As promissed, here is my update of before and after picture. Sorry I look a little mad but I am just trying to wake up still lol The change between this week's and last week's is not as big but it still is quite noticeable. Now to keep in mind I couldn't exercise in the past 4 days may have a reason around that but I did lose quite a lot of weight! :) A total of 2.9lbs in Week 5. I will give you my stats as I am fully aware I haven't written them down in here yet

Day

Week 1 Day 1

Week 5 Day 7

Weight

228.8

213.4

BMI

37.75

34.30

Chest

41 inches

37.5 inches

Waist

38 inches

33 inches

Hips

49 inches

46 inches

And there you have it. Week 5's end has given me 15.4lbs lost, meaning only 2.6lbs to lose to reach my first goal before the wedding! :) If I can lose more than that, it's all gravy! I'd like to get down to 200lbs ideally but I don't want to injure myself again lol Maybe the 4 days of fasting can help me in that goal though... hmm just maybe! I'll definitely keep you posted on that (especially since I do plan on writing daily as I go along.) No exercise today besides going out shopping with Alex once he wakes up. I will start my exercise again tomorrow as my hamstring is getting much better as days go by and I'm getting sad about not exercising and want to do it. If it still hurts tomorrow while I do it, I'll take the bench but I really want to give it a try.
My meal plan for this week changed a little from what I had originally planned but it's no biggy. Just makes things interesting.

Breakfast:
half a bagel
1 tbsp whipped cream cheese
Protein shake (1 cup raspberries, 1 cup milk, 1 scoop protein powder)

Snack 1:
4tbsp of almonds

Lunch:
All days except Wednesday
1 veggie dog on a bun with mustard and Ketchup
1 cup of carrots

add to Thursday through Sunday
1/2 baked potato
1 tbsp fat free sour cream

On Wednesday only:
1/8 cup edamame beans
12 pieces of vegetarian sushi
4 tbsp soy sauce

Snack 2:
All days except Wednesday
1 Quaker granola bar
2 Yoplait light yogurts

On Wednesday
1 white cheddar rice cake

Dinner:
Monday through Wednesday
M&M's Butter Chicken, 1 portion

Thursday through Sunday:
1 turkey breast
1 sweet potatoe
1 cup rhubarb

The reason why there are so many changes is that on Wednesday, one of my colleagues at work is celebrating her birthday. She really wants me to be there and wants to go to Sushi Kan (a sushi buffet) I love this restaurant, I just don't like the pressure some people may put on me if I don't help finish what they ordered. I voiced my concern and she told me she would make sure that doesn't happen this time around, at least not with me. So, that said, I am gladly going! Sushi is quite healthy if you choose the healthy ones that is lol I intend to. I'll probably go for avocado sushi and cucumber sushi and vegetarian sushi, of course sharing with everybody else :) Due to that outing I had to manipulate my meal plan for that day. And then, yesterday, my mother gave me a Butter Chicken Dish for M&M so I can try it. And I do want to try it. So I made some more tweaking of my meal plan so I could fit it in! All in all, I get to have it all and still manage my calorie intake! Pretty good for a person that had a hard time doing this before, huh?
Okay, so I'm off to rest up a little before I go out shopping with Alex. I'll give you an update tomorrow, post exercise :)

No comments: