Thursday, July 31, 2008

Week 6 Day 4

Lost another 1.8lbs today. Wii Fit says I still need another 0.4lbs to lose to reach my goal and from my recollection I had marked 210.8lbs as my goal before the wedding so I reached it as I am 210.5lbs this morning! :) I am also certain I will reach Wii Fit's goal by the end of the week. Next week I'll start hammering on the second goal of 200lbs. (well second goal is actually 185lbs but I am putting it at 200 because I had a bet going on with a colleague at work that the first person to dip below 200 gets 5$ and I am going to do it and I'm going to love the fact I succeeded!) Next week is my Fasting week and my brother's wedding on Friday and Saturday and Sunday is time to rest. I will be starting one of Debbie's suggested programs in Slim Series. First one will be The Torso Toning Program which will have me playing with three DVDs for 4 weeks (Tone it Up, Cool it Off and Firm it Up). Anyway, I'll keep you posted when that starts.
I'll be purchasing Kathy Smith's Project You today so I can do a little bit of variety with my prorams until my birthday)
I'll be pushing play tonight after work because I realized I put much more energy into my workout after work recently.. so I want to be able to give it my all on my last few days so I'll update this post later today to confirm that I have done my exercise.:)

EDIT: Wii Fit is on, I am working out with Wii for 30 minutes. I think that would make me happier at this time than working out with Debbie and straining my muscles...My muscles need to cool off a little and cardio sounds like fun for now! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great news on your progress! I know you'll reach your goals!