Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Week 6 Day 2

My tummy was feeling strange when I started the workout. I stopped so I can prevent myself from getting sick. I don't know what's up with the tummy though I thought it was food poisonning yesterday but maybe it's a bug. I'll try to get at least a Slim Series express tonight, if not Burn it Up. I know it's my last week and should put my all into this but I don't really feel like I can when I feel like I'm going to throw up. I'll edit my post later on today (after I do one of my DVDs after work or after supper). Supposed to go shopping for Alex's suit for my brother's wedding tonight so may not be able to get it in until after supper, but I'll do it regardless given that I feel better that is.
I lost 0.2lbs today, putting me at 212.3lbs. My Wii Fit says I need to lose 2.2lbs to reach my original goal which is strange because I could have sworn I had set it to 210.8lbs before... not a big deal, I still think I can reach the goal weight of 210.1 before the wedding (especially since I am doing the fasts next week)
Unsure of whether I can eat breakfast again today...I should keep my protein shake for tonight after my workout though but my bagel and cream cheese.. can I truly eat it without throwing up? I guess I'll have to see.

No comments: