Monday, July 28, 2008

Week 6 Day 1

Weighed in at 212.5lbs this morning. Meaning an additional 0.9lbs has been lost. That puts me at 1.7lbs before I reach my original goal of 18lbs before the wedding and if my sick feelings this morning is any indications, I'll reach but not necessarily in a healthy way. I had started typing this blog and within two seconds, I got a surge of nausea, stopped and tried focussing on what I was eating and realized it probably came from the cream cheese. I just took two gravols and now ready to knock myself out. I just called in sick, I don't know what's up with me, but it's like if everytime I do another workout with Slim in 6 something bad happens! I did Burn it Up this morning, thank goodness the nausea started after the workout! I hope I will feel better soon as I do want to go in the work...but worse comes to worse, I'll just rest up the whole day.
I don't really want to be thinking about food right now but the protein shakes are now made with mangos instead because the store was out of raspberries. I am not sure if the nausea feelings started with the protein shake or the bagel with cream cheese, all I know is that I didn't have enough to actually throw up so I'm stuck feeling shitty all day long.. ugh!
Enough about that, the workout was a little wasier today, so that brings me to say, I probably was overtraining in the past few days and needed to rest in order to get better. We'll see where that brings me tomorrow. I am minus my protein shake and my bagel this morning but at least I'll fill up on my other meals later if possible...

EDIT:
okay, so the nausea passed, don't think it's the cream cheese afterall, I don't think it's the milk, I don't know what it is but stomach was just upset like you wouldn't believe. I literally looked green. I slept most of the day and by 3 was awake and watching TV.. not really worth going in for 1 hour of work. Exercise tomorrow seems promissing.

No comments: