Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Week 6 Day 3

Didn't end up exercising yesterday, was still unwell and my muscles hurt a lot and couldn't imagine putting anymore energy on workout yesterday. I haven't exercised as of yet this morning. I know it's going to sound silly but I told myself if the Wii Fit tells me I gained weight, I'll exercise this morning, if it tells me I lost weight, I'll exercise tonight...well I remained the same weight so I basically had to chose which one I'd prefer and right now, I would much prefer to sleep a little more. My eyes tell it all and I am heading back to sleep. I ant to see results tomorrow so I need to exercise tonight. My muscles are still hurting from Monday's workout but not as much as yesterday. I think I'll so my exercise at 6:00 after Dr.Phil because I have so long to wait before So You Think You Can Dance, I might as well be using an hour of it doing my exercise :) I'll let you know tomorrow morning if I ended up working out. It is week 6 so I really have to put my all into it so the results keep on happenning.

EDIT:
Thanks Chris. I know we all have out days when we feel like crap. I did this morning but I am fine now...must have been bad sleeping patterns...Alex called in sick due to lack of sleep. He may have disturbed mine without me realizing it. I did Burn it Up and I really gave it my all. I am sore all over now lol I wonder how it will be tomorrow morning...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all hit obstacles along the way, don't let them discourage you and don't over do it. If you're only feeling so so when doing the workout maybe try doing it at 1/3 to 1/2 less intensity just to get things flowing. I know this morning as I'm sore I'll be dropping the intensity down a notch.

cheers.