Friday, July 25, 2008

Week 5 Day 5

Seems like I was right. I am still losing weight with diet alone. This morning I weighed in at 214.5. That'S a 1.1lb lost. I can only hope it will keep on going down while I recover because that means I may be able to reach my second goal by my brother's wedding (200). I know you might think that's unrealistic but I read somewhere that people who set unrealistic goals are more likely to achieve them than the ones that set up smaller reachable goals. Extra hard work pays off... Don't get me wrong, I won't be working this hard for the rest of my life but I have one goal in mind and it's to look smoking hot in my bridesmaid's dress. Losing weight would REALLY help but muscle toning is just as important if not more. I already look good in my dress right now (haven't seen the newest look with the additional pounds lost but assume the results are the same or better). The closer I get myself to overweight instead of obese (which I am a little shocked I am in that category since I surely don't look obese!!!), the happier I feel. Once I am overweight instead of obese I'll feel more confident of working towards my goal weight (130-140) and keep it off!
On my last week before the wedding I am doing a 4-Day Fast (supposed to be 2 days but I got two packages somehow) which mentions the abilitiy of losing up to 7lbs in 2 days. I don't have my faith in losing that much weight in 2 days but if I do, it would make me reach my 2nd goal a lot faster! I'll keep you posted.
The lack of exercise is getting to me though... It's hard... my hamstring hurts a little and I guess that means I can't exercise as of yet. I guess I'll lay off until Monday. Oh and don't be so quick to judge it was lack of stretching that caused it... I pulled it WHILE stretching. Just to show you how intense my workouts have been, I pulled my muscle because of muscle fatigue. Body is needing the break and I'm giving it the break it needs. Who knows, the break may be what I need to see some more dramatic results next week!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up you're doing great! Can really see the progress in your before and after shots!