Monday, August 18, 2008

Day 1 Week 2 Project You

Did Power Push this morning, the Lower Body I left for tonight. I'm feeling very rested right now and I think I took too much time getting ready for the workout I didn't realize I wasted 15 of my workout hour so I'll need to do that Lower Body when I get back from my work :) I will do it. So Power Push is slightly more demanding. I like it :)
I am more than happy I started a new meal plan this week.. I think I needed a change to keep up the weight loss going and now I have it. That said, yesterday wasn't entirely good either.. I still ate less than 1400 calories but the quality of what I ate was not all that great... I gained 0.2lbs today but am confident to see the number down tomorrow.
Meal plan for this week:

Breakfast:
1 cup cucumber
2 eggs (I used to have them as hardboiled but now I want them scrambled.)
Salt and Pepper on both

Snack 1:
Protein Shake ( 3/4c berries, 1/2cup chocolate milk, 1 scoop vanilla whey protein)

Lunch:
3oz of chicken
1 cup mixed veggies
1 tbsp soy sauce

Supper:
Protein Shake ( 3/4c berries, 1/2cup chocolate milk, 1 scoop vanilla whey protein)

I think I was the most excited about the breakfast...don'T ask me why, but that totally backfired when I had my hardboiled eggs lol I don't think I like Hardboiled Eggs all that much.. but now I think scrambled will still be pretty awesome. My preference is for Sunny Side Up but I need bread to dip in it so that's not going to work.

Anyways... I'm feeling very confident because Saturday's shopping spree with my mom got me a bunch of new clothes. I didn't think I fit in regular sized clothes... I was 100% sure that I was still a 14+ (which I probably still sort of am) but I fit in Size 16 regular! That is an absolute thrill! I assume I don't fit in 15s though but I can probably get into 17s in odd-numbered stores. Looking forward to kicking the Plus sizes aside. :) With this fresh new outlook, I got rid of a lot of my clothes yesterday... thinking "did I wear this? more than once? Do I plan to wear it?" A lot of my clothes fit in the no pile so I brought them the the chairty box we have close to our townhouse :) So not only do I feel good about myself for fitting in smaller sized clothes, I feel good about donating the clothes I no longer will wear :) Double plus. Okay, time to get changed and ready to go to work! I'm feeling great today! (I went to bed at 7:30 lmao...I couldn't help it!)
EDIT:
Did my Lower Body Workout and am tired now. Happy I managed both my workouts! :D

No comments: