Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Day 2 Recovery Week

I would exercise this morning except I am scared I am affraid I would be setting myself for failure. I calculated the amount of calories I am consuming on this Fast and it's around 600 calories. Now all those calories are needed to keep me standing so I don't think I should waste them with exercise at this point. I lost 2.8 lbs today for a total of 20.7lbs :) I'm at 208.1lbs. Makes me think perhaps I can reach my second goal for my brother's wedding at 2.8lbs a dayX 4 = 11.2lbs :) That would put me under 200! :D.
I've been spotting for the past few days. Everybody telling me not to worry about it because I'm probably just having an early period or because I unbalanced my hormonal levels with all the weight loss I have done in the past month. Maybe. If I am still spotting after I am supposed to get my periods, I am going to have to get it checked... In the meantime, I need to stop thinking about it because like everybody says, it's probably nothing.

No comments: