Thursday, August 7, 2008

Day 4 of Recovery Week.,

Will keep this one short and sweet. I have to run off today to get my legs waxed, eyebrows waxed, pedicure, manicure, get out money for the wedding gift, go shopping with Mom for Alex's b-day gift and then dropping ot off tonight at their place because apparently they need it asap! I don't mind but given the wedding is tomorrow, not really sure what they could possibly put it on so soon to the wedding. Anyway, I'll give them a call tonight to see if they want it now. That is totally off topic, I apologize. I am getting really distracted by the wedding these days.
This is the last day of fasting! I am really hungry and am looking forward to eating two eggs and a toast tomorrow for breakfast. Yum!!!! I am also eyeing the Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup for lunch and thinking it would be nice to have it paired up with a grilled cheese. I'll try calculating it anyway lol I lost an additional 1.3lbs this morning and weigh 205.5lbs. 5.5lbs til I reach my next goal. I still haven't treated myself for my previous goal achieved (getting my haircut on Sunday) so I hope I will reach the 200 landmark after I treat myself so I can treat myself to two thingd... I'm still thinking about what I want to treat myself to once I reach the 200lbs lost landmark... not sure yet... I'll need to think about it.

No comments: