Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Day 2 Week 1 Project You

Weighed in at 205.5lbs this morning meaning I only need to lose 5.6lbs to reach my next goal! I need to keep bringing it! :) That's a total of 2.2lbs in one day! pretty awesome I think but I still won't get my hopes up. I told Alex that if I keep up like this, I may be setting myself a pretty easy goal to attain 185lbs by my birthday... it looks like I'll achieve that way before then! But like I said, not getting my hopes up just yet. I've already noticed I feel a lot smaller today. I didn'T take my measurements and I must resist because that should always always wait until Sunday since there are days where I feel bloated and others where I don't and if it happens I'm bloated on Sunday, then I won't feel down about the measurements going up. But still, I feel a lot smaller today. Most likely the exercise.
Okay, so I did Foundation and then Lower Body this morning. I am getting a hang of the moves in Foundation and Lower Body was pretty tough too. I have to remind myself that I'll get good results if I keep pushing myself past the burn but holy does it ever burn! On another note, I fit into an old skirt yesterday and an older pair of capris today! so I'm thrilled some of my old clothes is coming back on my shelves and I can wear them! :) I want to eventually be wearing all of my old clothes and get ride of the baggy ones but for now, I still have to hold onto my baggy clothes because I don't quite fit just yet into most of my old clothes.
I figured out my treat for when I reach 199.9lbs. I'll be a new yoga mat because mine seems to keep on slipping... not good for a yoga mat, it's supposed to say stuck on the floor! grr! I'm afraid I'll hurt myself if I keep exercising on it. and since I'm only 5.6lbs away from reaching it, it gives me an incentive to push myself harder so I can buy myself one this weekend or next before I go off on my trip anyway.

No comments: