Sunday, August 10, 2008

Day 7 of Recovery

Tomorrow I start Project You!!! Oh my goodness how I can't wait! I spent almost the entire day preparing the meal plans for the full 12 weeks on the website because I am afraid I may not have as much time when I start school and I'd rather know what I eat at a quick glance. I think I did fairly well.
I gained 2lbs today, and not entirely surprised yet again. Besides eating my supper quite late (I waited until I was at my brother's place and he had lots of left overs from his wedding which was beautiful if I can't say the least), I also am full blown in my periods today.. I started yesterday but today is my heavy day which usually makes me gain weight. So there you have it. I still end up this week with a net weightloss of 2lbs which is still pretty good! Now here are the new stats:

Day

1

49

Weight

228.8

208.1

BMI

37.75

33.45

Chest

41

37

Waist

38

33

Hips

49

45

I lost a total of 1.5 inches this week, .5 inches in all areas which I find pretty impressive. Today I get to treat myself for reaching my first goal. I am getting my hair done and it will be pretty! I guess I should have waited to take the After picture until then but I get too excited to do that lol
Here is my Before and After picture for this week!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Lyane! I'm happy to see you made it to your first goal and that you're still motivated to keep going to another level! Congrats you're looking great!