Sunday, August 17, 2008

Day 7 of Project You

Alright, so yesterday was another bad day of food but I'm totally back on track today lol
I was at my parents and I always have a hard time refusing what they are offering especially since we had visit yesterday on top of me and my brother and sister-in-law. I'm not feeling too bad about it because it's not like I'll continue eating poorly. I'm completely back on track from today on! lol I don't know where my vacation will take me but I will have to wait and see and hope for the best lol I gained 3.1lbs in one day, but I know it's all that retention of sodium and all that food I ate still needs to be digested. I'll probably loose it all really fast too. I still finish the week with a net weightloss though of 1.3lbs which is about a normal weight loss for a week.
Here's the new data for this week:

Week

1

8

Weight

228.8

206.8

BMI

37.75

33.23

Chest

41

37

Waist

38

32

Hips

49

44.5


Lost nothing around my chest, 1 inch around my waist and 0.5 inches around my hips :)
Now I don'T think there's much of a difference between last week's picture and this week's but here it is anyway :) I think it's still important I keep a weekly progression so I can see what I did every week. All my effort :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking good Lyane, can notice it at your waist and your face when I compare the pics! Good going!