Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Day 2 Week 2 Project You

I really didn't feel like exercising this morning. I'll be quite honest, I looked at the clock and said bleh! here comes a whole hour of working out! I have a stiff neck from God knows what and I tried to massage the knot out yesterday but it didn't work to my favor...It hurts even more today. I'll take muscle relaxers with my supplements and hopefully that will help. Anyway, so I told myself to give myself at least 10 minutes... but since Power Push is a 30 minute workout, by the time 10 minutes came by, there was not much left to it so I said "okay, I can finish it" Then I looked at the time and told myself I didn't want to be stuck exercising tonight after work so I did my Upper Body too! :) I'm really proud of myself for having pushed myself this morning despite my lack of motivation.
I lost 2.0lbs of those 3.3lbs I gained this weekend lol! I hope to see the last 1.3lbs off of me by the end of the week.
Today, I'm going to a friend's (a coworker's) farewell lunch at East Side Mario's. I checked the menu already and will eat the Tuscan Chicken Salad minus the croutons and red onions with the dressing on the side. Seems like a good meal :) I'll also diminish the calories from my protein shake snack... That way, I know I'm safe.

EDIT:
Thank goodness I did my exercise this morning because I just got sick.. not sure how much energy I could have put into this... I think what got to me was the weight loss suplements I am taking. The dosage is too much for my body to take and I guess I'll have to stay at the lowest recommended dosage... I am still going to work because I feel better now that I threw up :S

No comments: