Monday, August 4, 2008

Recovery Week - Day 1

Today Is Day 1 of Recovery week. Did Cool it Off and it felt nice.
Gained 0.7lbs this morning, but I'm not entirely surprised... I nibbled on chocolate covered almonds yesterday and ate at Bourbon Chicken. I have to admit I did not finish my plate at Bourbon chicken, the chicken was...yucky, and the rice tasteless so I figured I shouldn't waste my calories on something I don't enjoy. Since it's hard to determine how many calories I consumed from Bourbon Chicken, I guesstimated and I think it was lower than my normal caloric intake but I am not entirely certain.
Today is also my first day of my 4-day fast. The chocolate fasting powder tasted great! I am glad it did because I was worried I'd feel sick just drinking it. But it's like having a glass of chocolate milk. :) So now it's to see if it really works. I hope it does. I could stand to lose another few pounds before the wedding...it would be nice.

No comments: