Sunday, August 3, 2008

Slim in 6 Completed (Day 7 Week 6)

I woke up with a splitting headache....don't know why but I think it's time I give my head a longer rest than needed. Maybe I'm a little dehydrated though I have to admit i drank a lot of water yesterday... so I think it's just me being tired. With a splitting migraine like this, I'll the exercise off until later when my head doesn't hurt as much Now I do know you want the before and after pictures, so to make it different I'll try to insert it at the bottom. First and formost, here are the results in numbers!

Day

1

42

Weight

228.8

210.1

BMI

37.75

33.77

Chest

41

37.5

Waist

38

33

Hips

49

45.5

Pretty impressive, no? I lost a total og 18.7lbs in 6 weeks and a total of 12 inches off my body and almost 3% off my body fat! I'm really happy with myself and totally am making myself ready to embark on the Torso-Toning Program not next week but the week after! Woot Woot! I marked different results on MDB by mistake and now I have to wait until later to change my mistakes. Oh well. At least this one will be accurate! :DOkay I seriously need to sleep some more if my headache is any indication. Here Is the Before and After Picture and have a great day all! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow you look great! You can really see the change and you're smiling this time too! :) Keep it up!