Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Day 3 Week 1 Project You

Today I did Yoga and Pilates. There were certain moves in the Pilates video that I was not really certain I could do... at least not yet but I hope I will be able to by the end of the program. :) I lost an additional 0.7lbs this morning so I am back at 24lbs lost! pretty happy about this if you ask me! I hope it keeps going down... it puts me at 4.9lbs until I reach my next goal of 199.9lbs. The starvation continues. I am so hungry when I wake up it's kinda nice to feel it for a change. Usually wake up normal... but I don't know.. I think you're supposed to be hungry when you wake up after a full 8 hours + without feeding your body... I didn't feel it before but I do on this Fast Track plan. Oi!
OH! it's also the first time I saw how Yoga Booty Ballet is... it looks neat but I think I'd chose Turbo Jam and Hip Hop Abs before that knowing I want to keep anything Tony Horton for last programs to purchase :P I'm still a little tired so I think I'll go snooze. I didn't achieve my goal of 8 hours of sleep last night. I'll try achieving that tonight instead then.

No comments: