Saturday, August 2, 2008

Week 6 Day 6

Slim in 6 is almost over.. Weighed in at 211.4lbs this morning meaning I only am off by 0.6lbs to my goal (1.3 according to Wii Fit) I think I'll go down tomorrow, I better anyways lol.
I did Slim & Limber and Slim and 6 pack this morning and I saw commercials at the end of my workouts and was really happy to see a little bit of info on Project You! It seems to be a fun workout! :)
Jay told me yesterday that Slim in 6 was meant to break down your muscles which is why you keep exercising all the musclew groups day in and day out. That said, I'll have to do Slim in 6 again in the future because I took a lot of breaks because my body was too sore and did other workouts instead. I'll have to give it another try.. Maybe I would have lost 25lbs by the end of the program had I followed it completely like that. oh well I still reaped great results! :)
I have to remind myself I don't like mangos in my shakes.. I have to stop buying mangos lol I think this may be what caused me to get sick on Monday.
Wedding is in 6 days!!!

No comments: